Polyurea concrete floor coatings are very durable and easy to clean. You can use a mild detergent and water solution to clean most spills and messes. If you have a more stubborn stain, you can use a commercial floor cleaner or a mixture of baking soda and water. Be sure to test any cleaner in an inconspicuous area before using it on the entire floor.
Here are some tips for cleaning your polyurea concrete floor coating:
- Use a soft-bristled broom or mop to sweep or mop the floor.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage the coating.
- If you do use a commercial floor cleaner, be sure to follow the directions on the label.
- Rinse the floor thoroughly after cleaning.
- Allow the floor to dry completely before walking on it.
With proper care, your polyurea concrete floor coating will last for many years.